Global Alcoholic Drinks Market - Overview, Consumer Behavior and Market Trends
The global alcoholic drinks market experienced a significant decline in value and volume performance in 2020 as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, though the industry is expected to begin its recovery in the years going forwards.
This report provides an overview of market characteristics and shopping behavior driving innovation in the alcoholic drinks sector.
Reasons to Buy
- Asia will continue to account for the single largest share of alcoholic drinks volume and value sales in 2021, though Africa will experience the fastest recovery of all regions.
- Non-alcoholic spirits drinks will experience the fastest growth, accelerated by demands for no- and low-alcohol beverages. In comparison, vodka has experienced the largest declines, as well as being the only alcohol category to contract in both volumes and value sales.
- The most used shopping channel for buying more alcoholic drinks since the outbreak of COVID-19 is online. This suggests consumers have found it significantly easier to order more drinks from the comfort of their own homes.
- Identify the impact of COVID-19 on the alcoholic drinks industry, and which assess the performance of individual categories.
- Discover where the market is going and how consumers react to the latest innovations.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to assist future decision-making and product development.
- Sector Landscapes 2021: Alcoholic Drinks
- 1.Industry overview
- 2.News analysis
- 3.Shopping behavior
- 4.Deals analysis
- 5.Innovation analysis
- 6.Take outs