Lodging in Poland
Restrictions introduced in March 2020 severely limited operations within lodging. Establishments were banned from providing food and drink to be consumed on site, and all entertainment, sport and recreation was prohibited within hotels, as were exhibitions, trade fairs and conferences. Many hotels were forced to close as they were unable to carry out central aspects of their business and plummeting demand led to lack of guests. Some offered take-out food to continue to generate income. From 1...
Euromonitor International's Lodging in Poland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hotels, Lodging Offline, Lodging Online, Other Lodging, Short-Term Rentals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Lodging market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Lodging in Poland
- Euromonitor International
- October 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Early closures and continued caution see massive loss of revenue across lodging
- Enhanced sanitation measures protect staff and guests, while rapid testing provides possible alternative to further shutdowns
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Hotel expansion plans remain in place, and digital developments provide contactless experience
- Despite calls for tighter control of short-term rentals, Krakow collaborates with Airbnb to promote responsible tourism
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Lodging Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Lodging Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 3 Hotels Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 4 Hotels Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 5 Other Lodging Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 6 Other Lodging Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 7 Lodging Outlets: Units 2015-2020
- Table 8 Lodging: Number of Rooms 2015-2020
- Table 9 Lodging by Incoming vs Domestic: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 10 Hotels NBO Company Shares: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 11 Hotel Brands by Key Performance Indicators 2020
- Table 12 Forecast Lodging Sales: Value 2020-2025
- Table 13 Forecast Lodging Online Sales: Value 2020-2025
- Table 14 Forecast Hotels Sales: Value 2020-2025
- Table 15 Forecast Hotels Online Sales: Value 2020-2025
- Table 16 Forecast Other Lodging Sales: Value 2020-2025
- Table 17 Forecast Other Lodging Online Sales: Value 2020-2025
- Table 18 Forecast Lodging Outlets: Units 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on travel
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response to COVID-19: Airlines and hotels
- Impact of COVID-19 on online bookings and travel intermediaries
- What next for travel?
- CHART 1 Inbound Receipts: 2020-2025
- CHART 2 Average Spend per Trip for Inbound Arrivals: 2020-2025
- MARKET DATA
- Table 19 Annual Leave: Volume 2015-2020
- Table 20 Travellers by Age: Number of People 2015-2020
- Table 21 Seasonality: Number of People 2015-2020
- Table 22 Leisure Outbound Demographics: Number of Trips 2015-2020
- Table 23 Other Transport Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 24 Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 25 Forecast Other Transport Sales: Value 2020-2025
- Table 26 Forecast Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2020-2025
- Table 27 Activities and Experiences: Value 2015-2020
- Table 28 Forecast Activities and Experiences: Value 2020-2025
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources