Nigeria Modified Starch Market - Industry Trends and Forecast To 2027
Nigeria Modified Starch Market, By Raw Material (Corn, Cassava, Potato, Rice, Wheat, Sorghum, Barley & Oats, Others), Form (Dry, Liquid), Function (Thickeners, Binders, Stabilizers, Emulsifiers, Others), Modification Type (Enzymatically Modification, Physical Modification), Application (Papermaking, Food & Beverages, Weaving And Textiles, Medicines & Pharmaceuticals, Fine Chemicals, Construction Materials, Cosmetics, Oil Drilling And Extraction, Animal Feed, Others), Country (Nigeria), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027
The growth in the utilization of starch for industrial purpose for instance textile industry, paper industry, pharmaceutical industry and other industry have led the development of new modified starches with various enzymatic and chemical methods. Corn starch is majorly used among other starch of rice, roots and tubers and others. The growing production of raw material crops required for starch production in Nigeria is attracting the major investments in market from foreign as well as domestic investors.
Nigeria modified starch market is segmented into five notable segments which are based on the basis of raw material, form, function, modification type and application.
• On the basis of raw material, the market is segmented into Corn, cassava, potato, rice, wheat, sorghum, barley & oats and others
• On the basis of form, the market is segmented into dry and liquid
• On the basis of function, the market is segmented into thickeners, binders, stabilizers, emulsifiers and others
• On the basis of modification type, the market is segmented into enzymatically modification, physical modification
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into papermaking, food & beverages, weaving and textiles, medicines & pharmaceuticals, fine chemicals, construction materials, cosmetics, oil drilling and extraction, animal feed and others
• MATNA FOODS LIMITED
• Ingredion Incorporated
• Cargill, Incorporated
• Roquette Frères
• Tate & Lyle
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook