Europe Nut Processing Equipment Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Product Type (Conveying Equipment, Cleaning Equipment, Drying Equipment, Grading Equipment, Hulling Equipment, Peeling Equipment, Shelling Equipment, Separator Equipment, Sizing Equipment, Slicing Equipment, Sorting Equipment, Roasting Equipment, Coating Equipment/Flavoring Equipment, Packaging equipment, Others), Nut Type (Almond, Walnut, Pistachios, Peanut, Pecan, Hazelnut, Cashew, Others), Mode of Operation (Automatic, Semi-Automatic), Application (Cleaning, Roasting, Peeling, Cracking, Drying, Shelling, Separating, Slicing, Sorting, Coating/Flavoring, Packaging, Others), End Product (Roasted, Granular, Paste), Distribution Channel (Direct, Retail), Country (Germany, Spain, U.K., Italy, France, Netherlands, Poland, Belgium, Turkey, Switzerland, Denmark, Sweden, Rest of Europe)
Nuts are a type of oily kernels that exists within a shell of the fruit and is used in many food products in the world. Now-a-days the high demand for nuts in regular diet are increasing for administering more amounts of vitamins, fats, calories and other nutrients, due to increasing awareness, healthy benefits such as improving cholesterol levels, reducing risk of heart disease, blood pressure, metabolic syndrome and inflammation. The consumption rate is also going to increase for the healthy snacks which comprises of nuts such as cashew, almond, hazelnuts, pecan and others. The raw nuts are not easy to ingest so there is need for processing it. The raw nut can cause allergies such as red bumps of skin, cramps, runny nose, nausea or vomiting. There is an increasing demand for dried fruits in food processing industry such as bakery products, confectionary, chocolate products and others.
Europe nut processing equipment market is segmented into six notable segments which are based on the basis of product type, nut type, mode of operation, application, end product and distribution channel.
• On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into peeling equipment, cleaning equipment, roasting equipment, sizing equipment, drying equipment, separator equipment, hulling equipment, sorting equipment, slicing equipment, conveying equipment, shelling equipment, grading equipment, coating equipment / flavoring equipment, packaging equipment and others.
• On the basis of nut type, the market is segmented into cashew, almond, peanut, hazelnut, walnut, pistachio, pecan and others.
• On the basis of mode of operation, the market is segmented into semi-automatic and automatic.
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into peeling, cleaning, roasting, drying, shelling, cracking, slicing, coating / flavoring, sorting, separating, packaging and others.
• On the basis of end product, the market is segmented into roasted, paste and granular.
• On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct and retail.
The key market players for Europe nut processing equipment market are listed below:
• Key Technology
• Buhler AG
• Lewis M. Carter
• Manufacturing, LLC
• The Middleby Corporation
• Modern Process Equipment Corporation
• SKOURAS Inc.
• TabrizKar, Grossi Fabrications Inc.
• Kadıoğlu LTD
• JEM Equipment
• AC Horn Manufacturing
• Savage Equipment
• Wizard Manufacturing
• Momtazan Ind. Co.
• ELIAS NOTTAS & CO (BIONOT)
• Maseto Technologies S.L.U.
• Ghazarian Welding Inc.
• BORRELL USA Corp.Please Note: The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook