Scottish Widows plc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Scottish Widows plc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Scottish Widows plc"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Scottish Widows plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Scottish Widows plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Scottish Widows plc (Scottish Widows) is a life insurance company based in the UK. It offers a range of life insurance products to individuals and corporate customers. Its offering includes annuities, pension plans, whole life insurance, term life insurance and critical illness insurance. It also offers savings and investment products including individual savings accounts, investment bonds and Open Ended Investment Companies fund. It sells its products through independent financial advisors, the Lloyds Banking Group network and direct sales. The company is a subsidiary of Lloyds Banking Group plc, one of the leading financial services providers in the UK. Scottish Widows is headquartered in Edinburgh, the UK.
- 1 Scottish Widows plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Scottish Widows plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Scottish Widows plc - Business Description
- 1.3 Scottish Widows plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Scottish Widows plc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Scottish Widows plc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Scottish Widows plc - Recent Developments
- 4 Scottish Widows plc - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Scottish Widows plc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Scottish Widows plc - Strengths
- 4.3 Scottish Widows plc - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Scottish Widows plc - Opportunities
- 4.5 Scottish Widows plc - Threats
- 5 Scottish Widows plc - Company Statement
- 6 Scottish Widows plc - History
- 7 Scottish Widows plc - Key Employees
- 8 Scottish Widows plc - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Scottish Widows plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Scottish Widows plc - Head Office
- 9.2 Scottish Widows plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Scottish Widows plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Scottish Widows plc - History
- Table 3: Scottish Widows plc - Key Employees
- Table 4: Scottish Widows plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Scottish Widows plc - Subsidiaries