Scania AB (SCV B) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Scania AB (SCV B) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Scania AB"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Scania AB" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Scania AB"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Scania AB (Scania) is one of the world's largest manufacturers of commercial vehicles. The company is involved in the development, manufacture and sales of trucks and buses for heavy transport applications. It also provides industrial and marine engines, which are used in electric generator sets, construction, and agricultural machinery, ships and pleasure boats. In addition, the company offers a broad range of services such as assistance, fleet management, rental, workshop services, and financial services. The company has production units in France, Sweden, Brazil, the Netherlands, Argentina, Poland, India and Russia. The company has its operations in 100 countries worldwide. Scania is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
- 1 Scania AB - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Scania AB - Company Overview
- 1.2 Scania AB - Business Description
- 1.3 Scania AB - Major Products and Services
- 2 Scania AB - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Scania AB - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Scania AB - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Scania AB - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Scania AB - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Scania AB - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Scania AB - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Scania AB - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Scania AB - Valuation
- 2.3 Scania AB - Key Competitors
- 3 Scania AB - Recent Developments
- 4 Scania AB - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Scania AB - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Scania AB - Strengths
- 4.3 Scania AB - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Scania AB - Opportunities
- 4.5 Scania AB - Threats
- 5 Scania AB - Company Statement
- 6 Scania AB - History
- 7 Scania AB - Key Employees
- 8 Scania AB - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Scania AB - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Scania AB - Head Office
- 9.2 Scania AB - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Scania AB - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Scania AB - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Scania AB - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Scania AB - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Scania AB - History
- Table 6: Scania AB - Key Employees
- Table 7: Scania AB - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Scania AB - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Scania AB - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Scania AB - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Scania AB - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Scania AB - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Scania AB - Solvency
- Figure 6: Scania AB - Valuation