Oracle Coalfields Plc (ORCP) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Oracle Coalfields Plc (ORCP) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Oracle Coalfields Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Oracle Coalfields Plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Oracle Coalfields Plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Oracle Coalfields Plc (Oracle Coalfields) is a minerals exploration company. The company acquires, explores, extracts, and develops coal properties in Pakistan. Its Thar Coalfield project is located 380km from Karachi, Pakistan covering an area of 9,100 sq km and produces 175 billion tonnes of coal resources and 529 million tonnes of JORC mineral resources. Oracle Coalfields also owns and operates Indus East coalfield located 140km east northeast of Karachi and 66 km south of Hyderabad in Sindh Province, southern Pakistan. The company operates in London and Ely, the UK. Oracle Coalfields is headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 Oracle Coalfields Plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Oracle Coalfields Plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Oracle Coalfields Plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Oracle Coalfields Plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Oracle Coalfields Plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Oracle Coalfields Plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Oracle Coalfields Plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Oracle Coalfields Plc - Key Competitors
- 3 Oracle Coalfields Plc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Oracle Coalfields Plc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Oracle Coalfields Plc - Recent Developments
- 5 Oracle Coalfields Plc - Key Events
- 6 Oracle Coalfields Plc - Key Employees
- 7 Oracle Coalfields Plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Oracle Coalfields Plc - Head Office
- 7.2 Oracle Coalfields Plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Oracle Coalfields Plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Oracle Coalfields Plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Oracle Coalfields Plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Oracle Coalfields Plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Oracle Coalfields Plc - Key Events
- Table 6: Oracle Coalfields Plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Oracle Coalfields Plc - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Oracle Coalfields Plc - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Oracle Coalfields Plc - Financial Position