Old Second Bancorp, Inc. (OSBC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Old Second Bancorp, Inc. (OSBC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Old Second Bancorp, Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Old Second Bancorp, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Old Second Bancorp, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Old Second Bancorp, Inc. (Old Second) is a bank holding company based in the US. The company, through its subsidiary Old Second National Bank, provides a range of financial and banking products and services to non-profit, corporate and individual clients. It offers deposit products such as individual retirement accounts (IRA), savings accounts, checking accounts, money market accounts and certificates of deposits. Its lending products and services comprise auto loans, personal loans, installment loans, student loans, real estate loans, agricultural loans, equipment financing, construction financing, and acquisition and real estate financing. The company also offers mobile banking, online banking, wealth management, trust services, cash management, e-statements, lockbox services and fraud prevention services. The company operated through a network of banking offices in Kane, Cook, DeKalb, Kendall, LaSalle, DuPage and Will counties in Illinois. The company is headquartered in Aurora, Illinois, the US.