Argex Titanium Inc. (RGX) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Argex Titanium Inc. (RGX) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Argex Titanium Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Argex Titanium Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Argex Titanium Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Argex Titanium Inc. (Argex) is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops mineral resource deposit properties. Its projects include La Blache, Mouchalagane, and Lac Brule projects. Argex's La Blache project is located in the Manicouagan region in the Province of Quebec, Canada and Covering three massive titaniferous magnetite lenses such as Hervieux West, Hervieux East, and Lac Schmoo and produces iron, titanium, vanadium, and other mineral resources. The company's Mouchalagane project is located 275 km northwest of the deepwater port of Baie Comeau, on the north shore of the St-Lawrence River comprise 441 claims covering an area of 235 sq km and produces iron and titanium deposits. Its Lac Brule project covers part of the Labrieville anorthosite complex and produces titanium, titanium dioxide, and magmatic iron oxide deposits. The company operates in Montreal and Salaberry De Valleyfield, Canada. Argex is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
3 Argex Titanium Inc. - Recent Developments4 Argex Titanium Inc. - Key Events5 Argex Titanium Inc. - Key Employees6 Argex Titanium Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries6.1 Argex Titanium Inc. - Head Office6.2 Argex Titanium Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries7 Appendix7.1 Methodology7.2 Ratio Definitions7.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Argex Titanium Inc. - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Argex Titanium Inc. - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Argex Titanium Inc. - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Argex Titanium Inc. - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Argex Titanium Inc. - Key EventsTable 6: Argex Titanium Inc. - Key EmployeesTable 7: Argex Titanium Inc. - SubsidiariesTable 8: Argex Titanium Inc. - LocationsList of FiguresFigure 1: Argex Titanium Inc. - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Argex Titanium Inc. - Financial PositionFigure 3: Argex Titanium Inc. - Solvency
- 1 Argex Titanium Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Argex Titanium Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Argex Titanium Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Argex Titanium Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Argex Titanium Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Argex Titanium Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Argex Titanium Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Argex Titanium Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Argex Titanium Inc. - Solvency
- 2.3 Argex Titanium Inc. - Key Competitors