Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in China 2016
This report is a thorough analysis of China Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in China.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Reasons To Buy
- Independent market sizing of China HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2011-2015)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in China 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
- The number of HNWIs who acquired their wealth through the financial services industry increased by 20.1%, and the highest review-period growth of 29.4% was recorded in the technology and telecommunications sector.
- The average age of HNWIs in China is 55. In total, 44.9% of Chinese HNWIs were aged 51–60 in 2015.
- Definitions and Methodology
- Table HNWI Wealth Band and Group Definitions
- Executive Summary
- China Key Facts
- Distribution of Wealth in China
- HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- Domestic Private Banks
- Foreign Private Banks
- Wealth Managers
- Family Offices
- Key Drivers
- CNY-US$ Exchange Rate
- Table Chinese Exchange Rate - CNY-US$ Exchange Rate, 2011-2020
- Real GDP Growth
- Table Chinese Real GDP Growth (%), 2011-2020
- Per Capita GDP
- Table Chinese GDP per Capita (US$), 2011-2020
- Domestic Market Capitalization
- Table Chinese Domestic Market Capitalization (US$ Billion), 2011-2015
- Commodity Index
- Table Chinese Commodity Indices, 2011-2020
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) - Inflows and Outflows
- Table Chinese Foreign Direct Investment (US$ Billion), 2011-2020
- Inflation Rate
- Table Chinese Inflation Rate (%), 2011-2020
- Interest Rates
- Table Chinese Money Market Rates (%), 2011-2020
- Balance of Payments
- Table Chinese Balance of Payments (US$ Billion), 2011-2015
- Government Debt
- Table Chinese Government Debt as a Percentage of GDP (%), 2011-2020
- Stock Market Performance
- Table Chinese Stock Market Performance (Index), 2011-2015
- Wealth Breakdowns
- Table Chinese HNWI Wealth vs GDP Ratio (%), 2011-2020
- Table China - Appendix One
- Table China - Appendix Two
- About WealthInsight