Unmanned Surface Vehicle (USV) Market Report 2020-2030
Earlier, use of unmanned surface vehicles was limited to military applications such as border patrol, ISR, submarine hunting, seaborne targets, minesweeping, and offensive capabilities. However, with technological advancements and rising awareness regarding benefits offered by USVs, demand for these vehicles are increasing in commercial sector. End users in this sector are increasingly using USVs for various applications including oceanography, environmental science, exploration, and in oil & gas industry. Additionally, introduction of cost effective small-sized vehicles such as small survey boats equipped with advanced systems and sensors is projected to attract end user organizations present in commercial sector to invest on such vehicles, thereby increasing adoption of USVs at a healthy pace. This, in turn, is anticipated to fuel growth of the unmanned surface vehicle market across the globe.
- The Royal Navy awards autonomous vessel development contract to L3 ASV
- The Royal Canadian Navy (RCN) selected Elbit Systems to provide Offboard Electronic Counter Measure (ECM) Payload for the Hammerhead Unmanned Surface Vessel (USV)
- Teledyne Technologies Inc. introduced THE TELEDYNE Z-BOATTM 1800-T
- The U.S. Navy awarded Common Unmanned Surface Vehicle (CUSV) contract to Textron Systems Corporation
These are just some of the business-critical headlines that have surfaced about your industry in the past 12 months. How are you, and your company, reacting to news such as this? By ordering and reading our new report today, you will be fully informed and ready to act.
What does the future hold for the Unmanned Surface Vehicle market?
Visiongain’s new study supplies the answer to you and provides it to you NOW.
In this new, 212-page report, you will receive 158 tables and charts as well as independent, impartial, and objective analysis. This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect your industry. Access this report today.
By ordering and reading this report today, you will be given:
- A concise and comprehensive analysis of the Unmanned Surface Vehicle market from 2020 to 2030.
- An understanding of not only the financial prospects of the Unmanned Surface Vehicle industry but also the growth potential of several submarkets – including different application, systems, and types.
- An informed forecast of the sales of 4 regions –North America, Europe, Asia Pacific & Rest of the World (RoW) and 8 individual countries –Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Japan, United Kingdom and United States.
- A description of the main drivers and restraints that are affecting the development of the Unmanned Surface Vehicle market.
- Profiles of the key players in the industry as well as up-to-date information on their latest agreements and USVs product developments.
Who should read this report?
- Senior Executives
- Business Development Managers
- Marketing Directors
- Chief Executive Officers
Governments, agencies & organisations actively working or interested in the Unmanned Surface Vehicle industry will also find significant value in our research.
Predictions for the global market and submarkets – what’s possible?
Along with an evaluation of the current level of international investment in the Unmanned
Surface Vehicle market, this report provides measured forecasts for five submarkets covering the period 2020 to 2030.
Unmanned Surface Vehicle Market by Application, 2020-2030
- Defence Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
- Commercial Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
Unmanned Surface Vehicle Market by Type, 2020-2030
- Remotely Operated USV Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
- Autonomous USV Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
Unmanned Surface Vehicle Market by Systems, 2020-2030
- Propulsion Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
- Communication Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
- Payload Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
- Chassis Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
- Component Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
- Software Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
Unmanned Surface Vehicle Market by Region, 2020-2030
- North America Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
- Europe Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
- Asia-Pacific Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
- RoW Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
Unmanned Surface Vehicle Market by Country, 2020-2030
- Canadian Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
- Chinese Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
- French Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
- German Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
- Indian Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
- Japanese Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
- UK Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
- US Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
The Leading USV Companies:
Please Note: Prior to initiating fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
- Competition Landscape
- L3 ASV
- Teledyne Technologies Inc.
- Textron Systems Corporation
- Atlas Elektronik
- ECA Group
- Searobotics Corporation
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems
- 5G International Inc.
The publisher is using a password system to access all reports. Single user (non-printable) and departmental licenses expires after 12 month period. In the case of departmental site license purchases, the publisher requires all email addresses for the licensed users prior to fulfillment.