Admiral Group is a leading provider of car and home insurance, active in both the UK and abroad. It operates a number of brands as well as comparison sites. This profile offers a review of the company, its business structure and strategy, its financial performance, and a SWOT analysis.
- Solvency II capital requirements have now come into effect (January 2016).
- This may result in higher capital requirements and changes to the risk management structure, and may reduce the efficiency of Admiral’s business model. Aggregator growth has slowed in recent years, making it a tougher market for brands such as Confused.com.
- High levels of competition from other aggregators and from the number of active insurers make it a challenging environment.
This profile of Admiral provides a comprehensive review of the company and its UK business. This includes its structure, its performance in both the commercial and personal lines market, as well as its marketing and distribution strategy. Key questions answered include:
Reasons To Buy
- What are Admiral’s brands within the group?
- What are Admiral’s strengths and weaknesses?
- What opportunities and challenges does the company face going forward?
- Learn about Admiral’s organizational structure and its core business segments.
- Gain insight into their underwriting strategy and co-insurers.
- Understand the group's advertising strategy.
- SWOT Analysis