Zijin Mining Group Co., Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Zijin Mining Group Co., Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Zijin Mining Group Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Zijin Mining Group Co., Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Zijin Mining Group Co., Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Zijin Mining Group Co., Ltd. (Zijin Mining Group) is a mineral exploration company. It is involved in the acquisition, exploration, mining and development of mineral properties. Its portfolio of products includes gold, zinc, copper, tungsten, iron ore, and other base metals. The company also carries out operations such as retailing of jewelry and ornaments; construction; and research and development of mine engineering and technology; and information technology consultation services. Its operating mines include Zijinshan gold & copper mine, Liba gold mine, Shuguang gold and copper mine, Shuiyindong gold mine, Shanggong gold mine, Donping gold mine, Ashele copper mine, Deerni copper mine, Duobaoshan copper mine, Malipo tungsten mine, Paddington gold mine, Zeravshan gold mine, and porgera gold mine. In FY2016, the company produced 561,270 tonnes of copper, 214,604kg gold, 464,537 tonnes of lead and zinc and 588,689kg silver. Zijin Mining Group is headquartered in Longyan, China.