Xtra-Gold Resources Corp. (XTG) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Xtra-Gold Resources Corp. (XTG) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Xtra-Gold Resources Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Xtra-Gold Resources Corp." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Xtra-Gold Resources Corp.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Xtra-Gold Resources Corp (Xtra-Gold) is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company carries out the business of acquisition, exploration, and development of gold properties in West Africa. It holds interests in Kibi Gold Discovery located in the Republic of Ghana, West Africa and explores for gold deposits. Xtra-Gold holds the mineral rights of five contiguous concessions covering an area of 22,600 hectares located in the Kibi Gold Belt. The company also discovered gold properties on its southern property, the Apapam Concession. It has operations throughout Canada and Ghana. Xtra-Gold is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- 1 Xtra-Gold Resources Corp - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Xtra-Gold Resources Corp - Company Overview
- 1.2 Xtra-Gold Resources Corp - Major Products and Services
- 2 Xtra-Gold Resources Corp - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Xtra-Gold Resources Corp - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Xtra-Gold Resources Corp - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Xtra-Gold Resources Corp - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Xtra-Gold Resources Corp - Key Competitors
- 3 Xtra-Gold Resources Corp - Recent Developments
- 4 Xtra-Gold Resources Corp - Key Events
- 5 Xtra-Gold Resources Corp - Key Employees
- 6 Xtra-Gold Resources Corp - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Xtra-Gold Resources Corp - Head Office
- 6.2 Xtra-Gold Resources Corp - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Xtra-Gold Resources Corp - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Xtra-Gold Resources Corp - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Xtra-Gold Resources Corp - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Xtra-Gold Resources Corp - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Xtra-Gold Resources Corp - Key Events
- Table 6: Xtra-Gold Resources Corp - Key Employees
- Table 7: Xtra-Gold Resources Corp - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Xtra-Gold Resources Corp - Financial Position