Tasman Metals Ltd. (TSM) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Tasman Metals Ltd. (TSM) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Tasman Metals Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Tasman Metals Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Tasman Metals Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Tasman Metals Ltd. (Tasman) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company explores and develops strategic metals in the European region. Its strategic metals include the fifteen rare earth elements, zirconium, yttrium and niobium and iron ore. Tasman's projects include Norra Karr project and Olserum project. The company's Norra Karr project is located approximately 300 km south of Stockholm in an area of low rolling hills and small farms. Its Olserum project is located approximately 100 km east of Norra Karr. It supplies strategic metals including rare earth elements to the European high technology, automotive, aerospace and medical industries. Tasman is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Tasman Metals Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Tasman Metals Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Tasman Metals Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Tasman Metals Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Tasman Metals Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Tasman Metals Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Tasman Metals Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Tasman Metals Ltd. - Key Competitors
- 3 Tasman Metals Ltd. - Recent Developments
- 4 Tasman Metals Ltd. - Key Events
- 5 Tasman Metals Ltd. - Key Employees
- 6 Tasman Metals Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Tasman Metals Ltd. - Head Office
- 6.2 Tasman Metals Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Tasman Metals Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Tasman Metals Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Tasman Metals Ltd. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Tasman Metals Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Tasman Metals Ltd. - Key Events
- Table 6: Tasman Metals Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Tasman Metals Ltd. - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Tasman Metals Ltd. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Tasman Metals Ltd. - Financial Position