TUI Hotels & Resorts : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "TUI Hotels & Resorts : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "TUI Hotels & Resorts"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "TUI Hotels & Resorts" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "TUI Hotels & Resorts"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
TUI Hotels & Resorts (TUI Hotels), a subsidiary of TUI AG (TUI), is a holiday hotelier. It manages a portfolio of hotels located at premium attractive holiday regions in Europe and Americas. The company’s resorts and hotels are operated under the brand names of Atlantica, Barut, village Hotel, Grupotel, Iberotel, Jaz, Karisma, Nordotel, Sol Y Mar, Tuscany Resort Castelfalfi and TT Hotels, Rui, Robinson, Blue Diamond, TUI Blue, TUI Magic Life, TUI Sensimar, TUI Sensatori and TUI Family Life. It also offers a variety of cuisines through the restaurants situated within the hotels. TUI Hotels is headquartered in Hanover, Germany.
- 1 TUI Hotels & Resorts - Business Analysis
- 1.1 TUI Hotels & Resorts - Company Overview
- 1.2 TUI Hotels & Resorts - Business Description
- 1.3 TUI Hotels & Resorts - Major Products and Services
- 2 TUI Hotels & Resorts - Recent Developments
- 3 TUI Hotels & Resorts - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 TUI Hotels & Resorts - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 TUI Hotels & Resorts - Strengths
- 3.3 TUI Hotels & Resorts - Weaknesses
- 3.4 TUI Hotels & Resorts - Opportunities
- 3.5 TUI Hotels & Resorts - Threats
- 4 TUI Hotels & Resorts - History
- 5 TUI Hotels & Resorts - Key Employees
- 6 TUI Hotels & Resorts - Key Employee Biographies
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: TUI Hotels & Resorts - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: TUI Hotels & Resorts - History
- Table 3: TUI Hotels & Resorts - Key Employees
- Table 4: TUI Hotels & Resorts - Key Employee Biographies