Stewart Information Services Corporation (STC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Stewart Information Services Corporation (STC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Stewart Information Services Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Stewart Information Services Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Stewart Information Services Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Stewart Information Services Corporation (Stewart) is a real estate services and title insurance company. It offers insurance products for title, commercial, errors and omissions, homeowners, commercial auto, cyber, surety bonds, HR solutions, workers compensation, structural warranty, builder risk, and commercial bonds. The company also offers personal insurance coverage for auto, flood, life, recreational vehicles, renters, vacant home and windstorm. These products and services are offered to residential and commercial real estate professionals, homebuyers, sellers, home builders, mortgage servicers, mortgage lenders, real estate attorneys, title agencies, and governments. The company has presence in the US, the UK, Canada, Central Europe, and Australia. Stewart is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
The company reported total premiums earned of US$1,934.6 million during fiscal year ended December 2017 (FY2017), a decline of 2.7% over FY2016.