Sirios Resources Inc. (SOI) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Sirios Resources Inc. (SOI) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sirios Resources Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Sirios Resources Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Sirios Resources Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Sirios Resources is engaged in the exploration of copper, gold, silver, molybdenum and zinc mineral properties. The company is focused mainly on gold deposits in the James Bay region of Eastern Canada. It holds interest in the Cheechoo project, which is located approximately 320 kilometers north of Matagami, Quebec, consisting of approximately 145 claims covering approximately 75 square kilometers. It also holds interest in Pontax property consisting of two blocks, totaling approximately 78 claims and covering approximately 41 square kilometers and; Taigor property consisting of approximately 50 claims covering approximately 26 square kilometers. In addition, it holds interest in Kukames, Taigor, 33F06 and Aquilon projects located in Quebec, Canada. The company operates in Canada, where it is headquartered in Montreal.
- 1 Sirios Resources Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Sirios Resources Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Sirios Resources Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Sirios Resources Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Sirios Resources Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Sirios Resources Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Sirios Resources Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Sirios Resources Inc. - Solvency
- 2.3 Sirios Resources Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 Sirios Resources Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 Sirios Resources Inc. - Key Events
- 5 Sirios Resources Inc. - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Sirios Resources Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Sirios Resources Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Sirios Resources Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Sirios Resources Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Sirios Resources Inc. - Key Events
- Table 6: Sirios Resources Inc. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Sirios Resources Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Sirios Resources Inc. - Solvency