Timetric's "SURUGA bank Ltd (8358) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SURUGA bank Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "SURUGA bank Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "SURUGA bank Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Suruga Bank Ltd. (Suruga Bank) is a community bank that provides a range of banking and related financial solutions. It offers current and savings accounts; time and foreign currency deposits; debit, credit and cash cards. The bank provides lending solutions for personal use, auto, education, business, mortgage, home, medical, and card. It offers insurance coverage for life, endowment, cancer, financial, pension, overseas, term, revenue protection, unemployment, individual annuity, medical, long term care, fixed annuity and pet. Through its subsidiaries, it provides leasing, money lending, credit guarantee and clerical agency services. The bank also offers services such as foreign exchange, investment and inheritance trust, safe deposit box, internet banking, and mobile banking. It operates majorly across Shizuoka and Kanagawa prefecture, along with presence in Greater Tokyo area. Suruga Bank is headquartered in Numazu, Japan.