Market Research Logo

SLICC – Yen Dinh Solar Power Plant 30 MW – Thanh Hoa - Project Profile

SLICC – Yen Dinh Solar Power Plant 30 MW – Thanh Hoa - Project Profile

Synopsis

"SLICC – Yen Dinh Solar Power Plant 30 MW – Thanh Hoa - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.

The "SLICC – Yen Dinh Solar Power Plant 30 MW – Thanh Hoa - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.

Summary

Song Lam Investment & Construction Co., Ltd (SLICC), a joint venture with Song Lam Son La Energy JSC (SLSLE) is planning to build a solar power plant in Yen Dinh District, Thanh Hóa Province, Vietnam.

The project involves the construction of a 30MW solar power plant on 65ha land. It includes the construction of a control center, two floors working house and related infrastructure, the installation of 90,640 c-Si polysilicon modules, 30 transformers, and the laying of transmission lines.

SLEJSC and SLICL will finance 30% (US$10.6 million) of the cost, while the remaining 70% will be covered by commercial banks.

As of June 2017, planning activities are underway.

Construction is expected to commence by the fourth quarter of 2017 and to be completed by the fourth quarter of 2018.

Stakeholder Information:
Planning Authority: Ministry of Industry and Trade, Vietnam

Scope

The project involves the construction of a 30MW solar power plant on 65ha land in Yen Dinh District, Thanh Hóa Province, Vietnam.

The US$35 million project includes the following:

1. Construction of a control center

2. Construction of two floors working house

3. Installation of 90,640 c-Si polysilicon modules

4. Installation of 30 transformers

5. Laying of transmission lines

6. Construction of related infrastructure

Reasons To Buy

  • Gain insight into the project.
  • Monitor the latest project developments.
  • Identify key project contacts.


1.Key Statistics
2.Key Dates
3.Sector
4.Operating metrics
5.Tender Information
6.Scope
7.Description
8.Latest update
9.Background
10.Key Contacts
11.General News, Project News
12.Appendix

Download our eBook: How to Succeed Using Market Research

Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.

Download eBook

Share this report