Timetric's "SLAM Exploration Ltd. (SXL) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SLAM Exploration Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "SLAM Exploration Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "SLAM Exploration Ltd.""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
SLAM Exploration Ltd. (SLAM) is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold and base metal properties in Canada. It explores for zinc, silver, lead, copper, cobalt, and gold. SLAM's New Brunswick projects include Costigan, Menneval, Nash Creek, and Nepisiguit. The company also operates Miminiska-Keezhik Gold, Opikeigen Lake Gold, and Reserve Creek Gold project. Its discoveries in the Menneval property include the Maisie gold zone, a 700 m quartz vein exposed by trenching with various sites of visible gold and bonanza grades. SLAM's Nash Creek zinc-lead deposit comprises 43-101 compliant resource. It also owns four gold properties in the gold producing Uchi Sub-province of northwest Ontario. SLAM is headquartered in Miramichi, New Brunswick, Canada.
- 1 SLAM Exploration Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 SLAM Exploration Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 SLAM Exploration Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 SLAM Exploration Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 SLAM Exploration Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 SLAM Exploration Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 SLAM Exploration Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 SLAM Exploration Ltd. - Key Competitors
- 3 SLAM Exploration Ltd. - Recent Developments
- 4 SLAM Exploration Ltd. - Key Events
- 5 SLAM Exploration Ltd. - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: SLAM Exploration Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: SLAM Exploration Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: SLAM Exploration Ltd. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: SLAM Exploration Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: SLAM Exploration Ltd. - Key Events
- Table 6: SLAM Exploration Ltd. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: SLAM Exploration Ltd. - Financial Position