Timetric's "Rio Tinto Plc (RIO) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Rio Tinto Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Rio Tinto Plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Rio Tinto Plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Rio Tinto Plc (Rio Tinto) is an international metals and mining company. It carries out the exploration, mining and processing of earth's mineral resources. Its portfolio of products includes aluminum, borates, coal, copper, iron ore, uranium, molybdenum, titanium dioxide feedstock, gold, silver and diamonds. Rio Tinto operates open pit and underground mines, mills, refineries, smelters and research and service facilities across North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe and Southern Africa. In FY2015, the company produced 263.04 million tonnes (Mt) of iron ore, 0.5 Mt of borates, 43.7 Mt of bauxite, 7.8 Mt of alumina, 3.3 Mt of aluminum, 17.4 carats of diamonds, 0.5 Mt of copper, 0.4 million ounces of gold, 3.3 Mt of silver, and 7,600 tonnes of molybdenum. The company has operations in 40 countries including Australia, Canada, the US, China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Africa, Chile and others. Rio Tinto is headquartered in London, the UK.