Regency Mines Plc (RGM) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Regency Mines Plc (RGM) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Regency Mines Plc"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Regency Mines Plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Regency Mines Plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Regency Mines Plc (Regency) is a mineral exploration company. The company operates in the acquisition, exploration, and development of base metals, graphite, gold, agrominerals, and oil and gas properties. Its projects portfolio includes Sudan Agrominerals Project, Mambare Nickel, Fraser Range project, Motzfeldt Project, and West Virginia Shallow-Oil Project. Regency holds 51% interest in Sudan Agrominerals Project located in northern Sudan covering 79,985 square km. The company's Mambare Nickel project located in Oro province and 100km northeast of Port Moresby near Kokoda village. It holds 100% interest in Motzfeldt Project located in southern Greenland, adjacent to the International Airport of Narsarsuaq. The company also holds 25% working interest in West Virginia Shallow-Oil Project located in West Virginia. Regency is headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 Regency Mines Plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Regency Mines Plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Regency Mines Plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Regency Mines Plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Regency Mines Plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Regency Mines Plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Regency Mines Plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Regency Mines Plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Regency Mines Plc - Solvency
- 2.3 Regency Mines Plc - Key Competitors
- 3 Regency Mines Plc - Recent Developments
- 4 Regency Mines Plc - Key Events
- 5 Regency Mines Plc - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Regency Mines Plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Regency Mines Plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Regency Mines Plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Regency Mines Plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Regency Mines Plc - Key Events
- Table 6: Regency Mines Plc - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Regency Mines Plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Regency Mines Plc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Regency Mines Plc - Solvency