QACL – Xining Airport Phase III Expansion – Qinghai - Project Profile
"QACL – Xining Airport Phase III Expansion – Qinghai - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "QACL – Xining Airport Phase III Expansion – Qinghai - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Qinghai Airport Co., Ltd. (QACL) is planning to expand the third phase of Xining airport in Qinghai, China.
The project involves the construction of runways and taxiways, a luggage claim hall, a departure hall, security-check points, freight storehouses, a fire station, an air traffic control tower and parking facilities, and the installation of elevators and equipment.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves expansion of the third phase of Xining Airport in Xining, Qinghai, China.
The US$100 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of runways and taxiways
2. Construction of a luggage claim hall
3. Construction of a departure hall
4. Construction of security-check points
5. Construction of freight storehouses
6. Construction of a fire station
7. Construction of an air traffic control tower
8. Construction of air traffic control building
9. Construction of parking facilities
10. Installation of elevators and equipmentReasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook