Prairie Mining Limited (PDZ) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Prairie Mining Limited (PDZ) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Prairie Mining Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Prairie Mining Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Prairie Mining Limited""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Prairie Mining Limited (Prairie), formerly Prairie Downs Metals Limited, is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops coal, coking coal, semi soft coking coal, and base metals deposit properties. Its projects include Lublin and Base Metals projects. Prairie's Lublin project is located adjacent to the Bogdanka coal mine in south eastern Poland and produces 722 million tonnes of coal deposits. The company's Base Metals project is located approximately 60 km southwest of Newman in the Pilbara region of Western Australia and produces base metals deposits. It has operations in Poland, Malaysia, the UK, and Australia. Prairie is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
2 Prairie Mining Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators2.1 Prairie Mining Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators2.2 Prairie Mining Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators2.2.1 Prairie Mining Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit2.2.2 Prairie Mining Limited - Asset and Liabilities2.3 Prairie Mining Limited - Key Competitors3 Prairie Mining Limited - Recent Developments4 Prairie Mining Limited - Key Events5 Prairie Mining Limited - Key Employees6 Prairie Mining Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries6.1 Prairie Mining Limited - Head Office6.2 Prairie Mining Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries7 Appendix7.1 Methodology7.2 Ratio Definitions7.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Prairie Mining Limited - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Prairie Mining Limited - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Prairie Mining Limited - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Prairie Mining Limited - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Prairie Mining Limited - Key EventsTable 6: Prairie Mining Limited - Key EmployeesTable 7: Prairie Mining Limited - SubsidiariesList of FiguresFigure 1: Prairie Mining Limited - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Prairie Mining Limited - Financial Position
- 1 Prairie Mining Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Prairie Mining Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Prairie Mining Limited - Major Products and Services