Timetric's "PPX Mining Corp (SGP) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PPX Mining Corp"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "PPX Mining Corp" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "PPX Mining Corp"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
PPX Mining Corp (PPX Mining), formerly Peruvian Precious Metals Corp, is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores and develops gold and silver deposits. It holds interest in Igor project which is located in the prolific Northern Peru gold belt in eastern La Libertad Department. PPX Mining's provides diamond drilling program for the Callanquitas resource to test the extension for additional gold and silver mineralization. The company also designs test mining and bulk sampling program on Callanquitas structure to generate mining costs and evaluate various mining techniques for the Callanquitas mineralization. It operates through its exploration office located in Peru. PPX Mining is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 PPX Mining Corp - Business Analysis
- 1.1 PPX Mining Corp - Company Overview
- 1.2 PPX Mining Corp - Major Products and Services
- 2 PPX Mining Corp - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 PPX Mining Corp - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 PPX Mining Corp - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 PPX Mining Corp - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 PPX Mining Corp - Solvency
- 2.3 PPX Mining Corp - Key Competitors
- 3 PPX Mining Corp - Recent Developments
- 4 PPX Mining Corp - Key Events
- 5 PPX Mining Corp - Key Employees
- 6 PPX Mining Corp - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 PPX Mining Corp - Head Office
- 6.2 PPX Mining Corp - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: PPX Mining Corp - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: PPX Mining Corp - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: PPX Mining Corp - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: PPX Mining Corp - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: PPX Mining Corp - Key Events
- Table 6: PPX Mining Corp - Key Employees
- Table 7: PPX Mining Corp - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: PPX Mining Corp - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: PPX Mining Corp - Financial Position
- Figure 2: PPX Mining Corp - Solvency