Ok Tedi Mining Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Ok Tedi Mining Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ok Tedi Mining Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ok Tedi Mining Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ok Tedi Mining Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ok Tedi Mining Limited (OTML) is a mining and processing company. It extracts copper, silver and gold concentrates from Ok Tedi mine which is located in the Star Mountains region of the Western Province, Papua New Guinea (PNG). The company owns exploration leases in Mt Fubilan mining operations. OTML has mining, milling, shipping, marketing and logistics facilities. It also owns marketing and logistics facilities in Brisbane, Australia. Since the beginning of operations, Ok Tedi Mine has produced 4.52 Mt of copper, 28.8 Moz of silver and 13.9 Moz of gold. The Papua New Guinea Government owns 87.8% of the company and 12.2% is held by the people of Western Province. The company markets its products for smelting markets in various countries including Japan, South Korea, Germany, India, Indonesia and Philippines. OTML is headquartered in Tabubil, PNG.
- 1 Ok Tedi Mining Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Ok Tedi Mining Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Ok Tedi Mining Ltd - Business Description
- 1.3 Ok Tedi Mining Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Ok Tedi Mining Ltd - Recent Developments
- 3 Ok Tedi Mining Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Ok Tedi Mining Ltd - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Ok Tedi Mining Ltd - Strengths
- 3.3 Ok Tedi Mining Ltd - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Ok Tedi Mining Ltd - Opportunities
- 3.5 Ok Tedi Mining Ltd - Threats
- 4 Ok Tedi Mining Ltd - Company Statement
- 5 Ok Tedi Mining Ltd - History
- 6 Ok Tedi Mining Ltd - Key Employees
- 7 Ok Tedi Mining Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Ok Tedi Mining Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Ok Tedi Mining Ltd - Head Office
- 8.2 Ok Tedi Mining Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Ok Tedi Mining Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Ok Tedi Mining Ltd - History
- Table 3: Ok Tedi Mining Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 4: Ok Tedi Mining Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Ok Tedi Mining Ltd - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Ok Tedi Mining Ltd - Locations