Timetric's "Nordic Mining ASA (NOM) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Nordic Mining ASA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Nordic Mining ASA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Nordic Mining ASA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Nordic Mining ASA (Nordic Mining) is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, extracts, explores, produces, develops and processes copper, nickel, cobalt, platinum, palladium, gold, anorthosite, titanium, rutile, quartz, spodumene, and lithium carbonate. It also explores and produces energy minerals, metallic minerals, industrial minerals, construction minerals, and industrial metals. Nordic Mining's projects are located in Engebofjellet and Kvinnherad, Norway. The company caters its products to mining, construction, and oil and gas industries. It has operations throughout Norway, Sweden and Finland. Nordic Mining is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
- 1 Nordic Mining ASA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Nordic Mining ASA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Nordic Mining ASA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Nordic Mining ASA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Nordic Mining ASA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Nordic Mining ASA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Nordic Mining ASA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Nordic Mining ASA - Solvency
- 2.3 Nordic Mining ASA - Key Competitors
- 3 Nordic Mining ASA - Recent Developments
- 4 Nordic Mining ASA - Key Events
- 5 Nordic Mining ASA - Key Employees
- 6 Nordic Mining ASA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Nordic Mining ASA - Head Office
- 6.2 Nordic Mining ASA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Nordic Mining ASA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Nordic Mining ASA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Nordic Mining ASA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Nordic Mining ASA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Nordic Mining ASA - Key Events
- Table 6: Nordic Mining ASA - Key Employees
- Table 7: Nordic Mining ASA - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Nordic Mining ASA - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Nordic Mining ASA - Solvency