The National Commercial Bank : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "The National Commercial Bank : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The National Commercial Bank"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The National Commercial Bank" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "The National Commercial Bank"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The National Commercial Bank (NCB) is provides a range of conventional and Shariah-compliant personal, business, and private banking solutions to individuals, corporate and institutional customers. It offers current accounts, savings accounts, deposit accounts, debit cards, credit cards, prepaid cards, travel insurance, credit insurance, personal loans, mutual funds, business loans, auto loans, and residential loans. In addition, it offers services such as money transfer, Islamic banking, treasury, cash management, structured finance, trade finance, wealth management, investment consultancy, brokerage, and electronic banking. The bank has presence in Saudi Arabia, Kingdom of Bahrain, Republic of Lebanon, the UAE, and Turkey. NCB is headquartered in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.