NIOEC – Bandar Abbas Refinery Expansion – Iran - Project Profile
"NIOEC – Bandar Abbas Refinery Expansion – Iran - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "NIOEC – Bandar Abbas Refinery Expansion – Iran - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
National Iranian Oil Engineering & Construction Company (NIOEC) is planning to undertake the expansion of Bandar Abbas Refinery in Iran.
The project involves the expansion of refinery to increase gasoline production by 4.8 million litres per day. It will include the construction of new production units, heavy naphta hydrotreater unit with 25,000 barrels per stream day (BPSD), light naphta hydrotreater unit with 25,000 bpsd Catalytic Reformer (CCR), 16,000BPSD, 50,000 bpsd, Gasoil HDT Unit, regeneration & octanizing unit with 25,000BPSD, light naphta isomerization unit with 16,000BPSD, sulfur recovery unit with 110 tonnes per day and Amine Gas, 200 ton/day Amine Gas Treating Unit, 1800 ton/day Sour Water Stripping Unit, 15 different size storage tanks for intermediate or finished products .
It will include the construction of ccr reformer unit, gas oil hydro desulphurisation unit, sulfur solidification facilities, amine gas treating unit, sour water stripper unit, two stage distillation 01,71 naphtha splitter, demercaptanization unit, tankage facilities, flare system, utility for new units and facilities and underground piping system.
Petrochemical Industries Design and Engineering Company (PIDEC) has been appointed as the construction contractor for the project.
Soroush Energy Pooya has been appointed as the project management consultant (PMC) for the project
Feasibility studies are underway.
The project involves the expansion of refinery to increase gasoline production by 4.8 million litres per day at Bandar Abbas Refinery in Iran.
The US$2,650 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of new production units
2. Construction of heavy naphta hydrotreater unit with 25,000BPSD
3. Construction of light naphta hydrotreater unit with 16,000BPSD
4. Construction of regeneration & octanizing unit with 25,000BPSD
5. Construction of light naphta isomerization unit with 16,000BPSD
6. Construction of catalytic reformer (CCR) unit with 25,000 bpsd
7. Construction of gasoil hydro desulphurisation unit (HDT) unit with 50,000 bpsd
8. Construction of amine gas treating unit with 200 tonnes per day
9. Construction of Sour water stripping unit with 1800 tonnes per day
10. Construction of sulfur recovery unit with 110 tonnes per day
11. Construction of sulfur solidification facilities
12. Construction of amine gas treating unit
13. Construction of sour water stripper unit
14. Construction of two stage distillation 01,71 naphtha splitter
15. Construction of demercaptanization unit
16. Construction of tankage facilities
17. Installation of flare system
18. Installation of underground piping systemReasons To Buy