Metals X Limited (MLX) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Metals X Limited (MLX) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Metals X Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Metals X Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Metals X Limited""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Metals X Limited (MXL) is a mineral and metal exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops tin, nickel, cobalt, gold, lead, zinc, silver, base metals, and precious metals deposit properties in Australia. Its projects include Renison, Mt Bischoff, Wingellina, Claude Hills, Central Musgrave, Higginsville, South Kalgoorlie, Central Murshison, and Rover projects. MXL's Renison Project is located on the west coast of Tasmania and produces 245,000 tonnes of tin metal deposits. The company's Claude Hills project is located approximately 30 km to the East of Wingellina and produces 33.3 million tonnes of nickel and cobalt deposits.MXL is headquartered in West Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
2 Metals X Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators2.1 Metals X Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators2.2 Metals X Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators2.2.1 Metals X Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit2.2.2 Metals X Limited - Asset and Liabilities2.2.3 Metals X Limited - Operational Efficiency2.2.4 Metals X Limited - Solvency2.2.5 Metals X Limited - Valuation2.3 Metals X Limited - Key Competitors3 Metals X Limited - Recent Developments4 Metals X Limited - Key Events5 Metals X Limited - Key Employees6 Metals X Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries6.1 Metals X Limited - Head Office6.2 Metals X Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries7 Appendix7.1 Methodology7.2 Ratio Definitions7.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Metals X Limited - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Metals X Limited - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Metals X Limited - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Metals X Limited - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Metals X Limited - Key EventsTable 6: Metals X Limited - Key EmployeesTable 7: Metals X Limited - SubsidiariesList of FiguresFigure 1: Metals X Limited - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Metals X Limited - Financial PositionFigure 3: Metals X Limited - Operational EfficiencyFigure 4: Metals X Limited - SolvencyFigure 5: Metals X Limited - Valuation
- 1 Metals X Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Metals X Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Metals X Limited - Major Products and Services