Legend Mining Ltd (LEG) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Legend Mining Ltd (LEG) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Legend Mining Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Legend Mining Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Legend Mining Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Legend Mining Limited (Legend) carries out the exploration of nickel, copper and gold deposits in Western Australia. Its portfolio of products also includes iron ore, platinum and gold. The company focuses on the exploration of the Rockford project, which spans over an area of 2,792 square kilometers in the Fraser Range, Western Australia. The company owns 70% interest in the project. The project consists of 12 contiguous granted exploration licenses across covering 2,792 sq km situated 120 kilometers northeast of the Nova-Bollinger nickel-copper deposit. The company’s key subsidiaries are Gibson Metals Pty Ltd and Legend Cameroon Pty Ltd. Legend Mining is headquartered in Perth, Australia.
- 1 Legend Mining Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Legend Mining Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Legend Mining Ltd - Business Description
- 1.3 Legend Mining Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Legend Mining Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Legend Mining Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Legend Mining Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Legend Mining Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Legend Mining Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Legend Mining Ltd - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.2 Legend Mining Ltd - Efficiency
- 3 Legend Mining Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Legend Mining Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Legend Mining Ltd - Recent Developments
- 5 Legend Mining Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Legend Mining Ltd - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Legend Mining Ltd - Strengths
- 5.3 Legend Mining Ltd - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Legend Mining Ltd - Opportunities
- 5.5 Legend Mining Ltd - Threats
- 6 Legend Mining Ltd - Company Statement
- 7 Legend Mining Ltd - History
- 8 Legend Mining Ltd - Key Employees
- 9 Legend Mining Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Legend Mining Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Legend Mining Ltd - Head Office
- 10.2 Legend Mining Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Legend Mining Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Legend Mining Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Legend Mining Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Legend Mining Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Legend Mining Ltd - History
- Table 6: Legend Mining Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: Legend Mining Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Legend Mining Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Legend Mining Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Legend Mining Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Legend Mining Ltd - Efficiency