Kerr Mines Inc. (AZ) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Kerr Mines Inc. (AZ) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kerr Mines Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Kerr Mines Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Kerr Mines Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Kerr mines is engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of mineral properties. The company holds interest in the McGarry gold project, which comprises 34 contiguous patented mining claims, including three unpatented claims and mining licences of occupation, and total of 1,112 acres of land. It also holds interest in Larder Lake, located in eastern Ontario, in McVittie and McGarry townships, near the town of Virginiatown; and Bear Lake, consists of 15 patented claims and two mining licenses of occupation totaling 585 acres located in McGarry township. In addition, the company operates Kerr Jex Option and Dufay properties in Canada; and Copperstone property located in western Arizona in the US. The company operates in Canada and the US. It is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
- 1 Kerr Mines Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Kerr Mines Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Kerr Mines Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Kerr Mines Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Kerr Mines Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Kerr Mines Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Kerr Mines Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Kerr Mines Inc. - Solvency
- 2.3 Kerr Mines Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 Kerr Mines Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Kerr Mines Inc. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Kerr Mines Inc. - Recent Developments
- 5 Kerr Mines Inc. - Key Events
- 6 Kerr Mines Inc. - Key Employees
- 7 Kerr Mines Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Kerr Mines Inc. - Head Office
- 7.2 Kerr Mines Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Kerr Mines Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Kerr Mines Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Kerr Mines Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Kerr Mines Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Kerr Mines Inc. - Key Events
- Table 6: Kerr Mines Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Kerr Mines Inc. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Kerr Mines Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Kerr Mines Inc. - Solvency