Market Research Logo

KCENC – Tenri Solar Power Plant 23 MW – Nara Prefecture - Project Profile

KCENC – Tenri Solar Power Plant 23 MW – Nara Prefecture - Project Profile

Synopsis

"KCENC – Tenri Solar Power Plant 23 MW – Nara Prefecture - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.

The "KCENC – Tenri Solar Power Plant 23 MW – Nara Prefecture - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.

Summary

K Clean Energy Nara Corp (KCENC), a joint venture of ORIX Corporation and Kyudenko Corporation is undertaking the construction of a solar power plant in Tenri, Nara Prefecture, Japan.

The project involves the construction of a 23MW solar power plant on 24.6ha land. It includes the construction of a substation and related infrastructure, the installation of 90,440 solar panels, generators and transformers, and the laying of transmission lines.

The project is owned by KCENC, in which ORIX Corporation has a 70% stake and Kyudenko Corporation holds the remaining 30%.

Kyudenko Corporation will be responsible for the construction and operations and maintenance of the site.

On February 1, 2015, construction works commenced.

Scope

The project involves the construction of a 23MW solar power plant on 24.6ha land in Tenri, Nara Prefecture, Japan.

The US$60 million project includes the following:

1. Construction of a substation

2. Installation of 90,440 solar panels

3. Installation of generators and transformers

4. Laying of transmission linesReasons To Buy

  • Gain insight into the project.
  • Monitor the latest project developments.
  • Identify key project contacts.


1.Key Statistics
2.Key Dates
3.Sector
4.Operating metrics
5.Scope
6.Description
7.Latest update
8.Background
9.Key Contacts
10.General News, Project News
11.Appendix

Download our eBook: How to Succeed Using Market Research

Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.

Download eBook

Share this report