Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Icahn Enterprises L.P.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Icahn Enterprises L.P." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Icahn Enterprises L.P."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Icahn Enterprises L.P. (Icahn Enterprises) is a diversified holding company. The company operates through its business divisions such as investment, automotive, energy, gaming, railcar, food packaging, metals, real estate, and home fashion. The company's real estate division offers real estate rental, property development services, and construction and sale of single-family and multi-family homes, lots in subdivisions and planned communities and raw land for residential development. Its investment division offers private investment funds, long and short equities, and bonds; and automotive division provides components, accessories, and systems to the automotive, small engine, heavy-duty, marine, railroad, agricultural, off-road, aerospace, energy, industrial, and transport markets. Icahn Enterprises' energy division operates in the petroleum refining and nitrogen fertilizer manufacturing. The company processes and sells ferrous and non-ferrous metals through its metals division, and designs and manufactures hopper and tank railcars through its railcar division. It owns and operates regional casino and entertainment properties in the US, and produces and sells cellulosic, fibrous and plastic casings for the meat and poultry industry. The company also manufactures and distributes home fashion consumer products. Icahn Enterprises is headquartered in New York, the US.
- 1 Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.3 Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Key Competitors
- 3 Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Icahn Enterprises L.P. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Recent Developments
- 5 Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Key Events
- 6 Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Key Employees
- 7 Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Head Office
- 7.2 Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Key Events
- Table 6: Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio