Grupo Nacional Provincial, S.A.B. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Grupo Nacional Provincial, S.A.B. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Grupo Nacional Provincial, S.A.B."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Grupo Nacional Provincial, S.A.B." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Grupo Nacional Provincial, S.A.B."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Grupo Nacional Provincial, S.A.B. (GNP), a part of Grupo BAL, is a provider of insurance solutions based in Mexico. The company offers a range of life and non-life insurance products. It offers insurance products for medical, car, life, group life, automobile, home, property, and education. It also offers personal accident insurance, damage insurance, aviation insurance, small business insurance, pension plans, and machinery and equipment insurance. Furthermore, it offers transport insurance, general liability insurance, professional civil liability insurance, general civil liability insurance, travel insurance and consultation services. The company’s clientele includes individuals, corporate and public sector entities. It distributes its products through strategic alliances with banks, agents, and brokers. GNP is headquartered in Mexico City, Mexico.
GNP reported total premiums of MXN54,701 million during the fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), an increase of 17.3% over the FY2015.