Gemfields Plc - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Gemfields Plc - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Gemfields Plc"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Gemfields Plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Gemfields Plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Gemfields Plc (Gemfields) is a natural resources company. The company operates in the mining, processing, producing, and sale of coloured gemstones including emeralds and rubies. Its key asset is Kagem emerald mine in Zambia. The Kagem emerald mine serves as the source of emeralds and beryl. Gemfields also produces Zambian amethysts and rubies from Mozambique. The company has operations in the UK, Zambia, Panama, and Madagascar. It operates through its subsidiaries such as Almizan Development Limited, Gemfields Mining Limited, and Oriental Mining SARL, among others. Gemfields is headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 Gemfields Plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Gemfields Plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Gemfields Plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Gemfields Plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Gemfields Plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Gemfields Plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Gemfields Plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Gemfields Plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Gemfields Plc - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Gemfields Plc - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Gemfields Plc - Valuation
- 2.3 Gemfields Plc - Key Competitors
- 3 Gemfields Plc - Recent Developments
- 4 Gemfields Plc - Key Events
- 5 Gemfields Plc - Key Employees
- 6 Gemfields Plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Gemfields Plc - Head Office
- 6.2 Gemfields Plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Gemfields Plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Gemfields Plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Gemfields Plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Gemfields Plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Gemfields Plc - Key Events
- Table 6: Gemfields Plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Gemfields Plc - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Gemfields Plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Gemfields Plc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Gemfields Plc - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Gemfields Plc - Solvency
- Figure 5: Gemfields Plc - Valuation