Gable Holdings Inc (GLRE) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Gable Holdings Inc (GLRE) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Gable Holdings Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Gable Holdings Inc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Gable Holdings Inc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Gable Holdings Inc (GHI) is a general insurance company. The company, through its subsidiary, Gable Insurance AG, offers a range of non-life insurance products to commercial sectors. Its offerings include commercial bonds, financial litigation insurance, commercial combined insurance, property insurance, tenant deposit guarantee schemes, property construction liability insurance, third party liability insurance, commercial motor fleet insurance and contractors’ all risks insurance. It markets and distributes its products through a network of selected brokers in European countries. The company has operations in the UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Norway, Germany, the Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden and Italy. GHI is headquartered in George Town, the Cayman Islands.
The company reported gross written premium of GBP91.1 million during the fiscal year ended December 2015 (FY2015), representing an increase of 13.9% over FY2014. Its net earned premium was GBP59.6 million in FY2015, an increase of 16.1% over FY2014.
- 1 Gable Holdings Inc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Gable Holdings Inc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Gable Holdings Inc - Business Description
- 1.3 Gable Holdings Inc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Gable Holdings Inc - Recent Developments
- 3 Gable Holdings Inc - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Gable Holdings Inc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Gable Holdings Inc - Strengths
- 3.3 Gable Holdings Inc - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Gable Holdings Inc - Opportunities
- 3.5 Gable Holdings Inc - Threats
- 4 Gable Holdings Inc - Company Statement
- 5 Gable Holdings Inc - History
- 6 Gable Holdings Inc - Key Employees
- 7 Gable Holdings Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Gable Holdings Inc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Gable Holdings Inc - Head Office
- 8.2 Gable Holdings Inc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Gable Holdings Inc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Gable Holdings Inc - History
- Table 3: Gable Holdings Inc - Key Employees
- Table 4: Gable Holdings Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Gable Holdings Inc - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures