Timetric's "Endomines AB (ENDO) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Endomines AB"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Endomines AB" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Endomines AB"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Endomines AB (Endomines) is a mineral exploration and mining company. The company acquires, extracts, explores and develops gold, ilmenite and carbonate deposits. It operates its business through its subsidiaries including Endomines Oy and Kalvinit Oy. Endomines' Kalvinit Oy develops industrial mineral ilmenite deposits. The company’s Endomines Oy explores and develops gold deposits and gold mining. It also operates Karelian Gold Line in eastern Finland that comprises test mining in two deposits, and in Porkonen and Kivimaa in Finnish Lappland. The company has operations throughout Sweden and Finland. Endomines is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
- 1 Endomines AB - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Endomines AB - Company Overview
- 1.2 Endomines AB - Major Products and Services
- 2 Endomines AB - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Endomines AB - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Endomines AB - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Endomines AB - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Endomines AB - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Endomines AB - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Endomines AB - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Endomines AB - Solvency
- 2.3 Endomines AB - Key Competitors
- 3 Endomines AB - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Endomines AB - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Endomines AB - Recent Developments
- 5 Endomines AB - Key Events
- 6 Endomines AB - Key Employees
- 7 Endomines AB - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Endomines AB - Head Office
- 7.2 Endomines AB - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Endomines AB - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Endomines AB - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Endomines AB - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Endomines AB - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Endomines AB - Key Events
- Table 6: Endomines AB - Key Employees
- Table 7: Endomines AB - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Endomines AB - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Endomines AB - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Endomines AB - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Endomines AB - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Endomines AB - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Endomines AB - Solvency