Core Exploration Ltd (CXO) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Core Exploration Ltd (CXO) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Core Exploration Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Core Exploration Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Core Exploration Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Core Exploration Ltd (Core Exploration) is a mineral exploration company. The company carries out the business of exploring mineral deposits in South Australia and the Northern Territory. It explores for iron oxide, gold, copper, uranium, and rare earth element (REE) mineral occurrences. Core Exploration's projects portfolio includes Albarta Project, Inkheart and Bluey's Prospect, Yerelina Project, Roxby Downs Project, Yorke Peninsula Project, and Fitton Project. The company's Roxby Downs EL 4906 and Horse Well EL 4816 tenement applications covers approximately 522 sq km of the Olympic copper and gold Province of the Gawler Craton. Its Yorke Peninsula copper project covers 243 sq km of the Olympic Copper-Gold-Uranium Province of the Gawler Craton. Core Exploration is headquartered in Adelaide, South Australia, Australia.
- 1 Core Exploration Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Core Exploration Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Core Exploration Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Core Exploration Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Core Exploration Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Core Exploration Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Core Exploration Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Core Exploration Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Core Exploration Ltd - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Core Exploration Ltd - Efficiency
- 3 Core Exploration Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Core Exploration Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Core Exploration Ltd - Recent Developments
- 5 Core Exploration Ltd - Key Events
- 6 Core Exploration Ltd - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Core Exploration Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Core Exploration Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Core Exploration Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Core Exploration Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Core Exploration Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Core Exploration Ltd - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Core Exploration Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Core Exploration Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Core Exploration Ltd - Efficiency