Commerzbank AG (CBK) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Commerzbank AG (CBK) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Commerzbank AG
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Commerzbank AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Commerzbank AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Commerzbank AG (Commerzbank) is a banking company, which offers a range of financial products and services to. Its portfolio of products includes accounts, deposits, bilateral loans, syndicated loans, bonds, credit cards, debit cards and pension products. The services offered by the bank are financing, private banking, wealth management, commercial payment, risk hedging, real estate management and liquidity management services. Through these products and services, Commerzbank caters to private customers, small and mid-sized companies, and large and multinational corporate clients. The bank operates through a network of its branch offices, subsidiaries and representative offices. It has a presence in several countries across Europe, Africa, the Americas and Asian regions. Commerzbank is headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany.
- 1 Commerzbank AG - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Commerzbank AG - Company Overview
- 1.2 Commerzbank AG - Business Description
- 1.3 Commerzbank AG - Major Products and Services
- 2 Commerzbank AG - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Commerzbank AG - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Commerzbank AG - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Commerzbank AG - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 Commerzbank AG - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Commerzbank AG - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Commerzbank AG - Valuation
- 2.3 Commerzbank AG - Key Competitors
- 3 Commerzbank AG - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Commerzbank AG - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Commerzbank AG - Recent Developments
- 5 Commerzbank AG - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Commerzbank AG - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Commerzbank AG - Strengths
- 5.3 Commerzbank AG - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Commerzbank AG - Opportunities
- 5.5 Commerzbank AG - Threats
- 6 Commerzbank AG - Company Statement
- 7 Commerzbank AG - History
- 8 Commerzbank AG - Key Employees
- 9 Commerzbank AG - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Commerzbank AG - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Commerzbank AG - Head Office
- 10.2 Commerzbank AG - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Commerzbank AG - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Commerzbank AG - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Commerzbank AG - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Commerzbank AG - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Commerzbank AG - History
- Table 6: Commerzbank AG - Key Employees
- Table 7: Commerzbank AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Commerzbank AG - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Commerzbank AG - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Commerzbank AG - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Commerzbank AG - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Commerzbank AG - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Commerzbank AG - Valuation