Clontarf Energy Plc - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Clontarf Energy Plc - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Clontarf Energy Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Clontarf Energy Plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Clontarf Energy Plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Clontarf Energy Plc (Clontarf Energy) is an oil and gas exploration and production company. The company operates exploration properties in Africa and South America. It has a 3% royalty in Peruvian Block 183; and 60% of the Ghana Tano 2A Block - a 1,532km2 Block. The Peruvian Block 183 is located in the northern, central hilly light jungle close to the city of Tarapoto. Clontarf Energy holds exploration interests in projects located in Peru, Ghana, and Bolivia. The company operates through its subsidiaries such as Pan Andean Resources Limited, Petrel Energy Limited, and Talaye Zard Pars. Clontarf Energy is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
- 1 Clontarf Energy Plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Clontarf Energy Plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Clontarf Energy Plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Clontarf Energy Plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Clontarf Energy Plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Clontarf Energy Plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Clontarf Energy Plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Clontarf Energy Plc - Solvency
- 2.3 Clontarf Energy Plc - Key Competitors
- 3 Clontarf Energy Plc - Recent Developments
- 4 Clontarf Energy Plc - Key Events
- 5 Clontarf Energy Plc - Key Employees
- 6 Clontarf Energy Plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Clontarf Energy Plc - Head Office
- 6.2 Clontarf Energy Plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Clontarf Energy Plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Clontarf Energy Plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Clontarf Energy Plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Clontarf Energy Plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Clontarf Energy Plc - Key Events
- Table 6: Clontarf Energy Plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Clontarf Energy Plc - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Clontarf Energy Plc - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Clontarf Energy Plc - Solvency