Timetric's "Chattem Inc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Chattem Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Chattem Inc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Chattem Inc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Chattem Inc (Chattem), a subsidiary of Sanofi SA, is a consumer healthcare company based in the US. The company manufactures and distributes branded consumer healthcare products, toiletries, proprietary drugs, fragrances and dietary supplements. It offers skin and hair care products such as sunscreen, shampoo and conditioner; pain relief products in forms of cream, gel and lotion; and health and wellness products such as mouthwash. The company markets its products under various brands, including Allegra, Gold Bond, Icy Hot, ACT, Cortizone-10, Selsun Blue, Selsun, Gold Bond, Icy Hot, Pamprin, Sun-In, UltraSwim, Aspercreme and Flexall. markets its products across the US, the UK, Canada, Ireland and several other countries. Chattem is headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee, the US.
- 1 Chattem Inc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Chattem Inc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Chattem Inc - Business Description
- 1.3 Chattem Inc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Chattem Inc - Recent Developments
- 3 Chattem Inc - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Chattem Inc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Chattem Inc - Strengths
- 3.3 Chattem Inc - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Chattem Inc - Opportunities
- 3.5 Chattem Inc - Threats
- 4 Chattem Inc - History
- 5 Chattem Inc - Key Employees
- 6 Chattem Inc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Chattem Inc - Head Office
- 6.2 Chattem Inc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Chattem Inc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Chattem Inc - History
- Table 3: Chattem Inc - Key Employees
- Table 4: Chattem Inc - Subsidiaries