CITIC Group Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "CITIC Group Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "CITIC Group Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "CITIC Group Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "CITIC Group Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
CITIC Group Corporation (CITIC), together with its subsidiaries, provides various financial and non-financial services in China and internationally. The company’s business portfolio includes financial business, which covers a full range of services including insurance, commercial banking, trust, fund management, investment banking and asset management. The company’s non-financial business includes real estate and infrastructure construction, energy and resources, engineering contracting, and manufacturing. The company’s portfolio of services includes heavy construction contracting, infrastructure development, banking and financial services, broadband internet, medical healthcare, general aviation, tourism, press and publication, and back-office off shoring. The company also involves in the production of crude oil, steel and other precious metals, iron ore and other minerals. CITIC is headquartered in Beijing, China.
- 1 CITIC Group Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 CITIC Group Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 CITIC Group Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 CITIC Group Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 CITIC Group Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 CITIC Group Corporation - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 CITIC Group Corporation - Recent Developments
- 4 CITIC Group Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 CITIC Group Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 CITIC Group Corporation - Strengths
- 4.3 CITIC Group Corporation - Weaknesses
- 4.4 CITIC Group Corporation - Opportunities
- 4.5 CITIC Group Corporation - Threats
- 5 CITIC Group Corporation - Company Statement
- 6 CITIC Group Corporation - History
- 7 CITIC Group Corporation - Key Employees
- 8 CITIC Group Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 CITIC Group Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 CITIC Group Corporation - Head Office
- 9.2 CITIC Group Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: CITIC Group Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: CITIC Group Corporation - History
- Table 3: CITIC Group Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 4: CITIC Group Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: CITIC Group Corporation - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures