Bolivia’s Mining Fiscal Regime: H2 2015
Timetric’s Bolivian fiscal regime report outlines the governing bodies, governing laws, rights, obligations and tax-related information for silver, zinc and gold.
Bolivia has several natural resources, including petroleum, zinc, tungsten, antimony, silver, iron, lead and gold. Timetric's fiscal regime report covers Bolivia, where the mining industry is governed by the Ministry of Mining and Metallurgy, and the Bolivian Mining Corporation. The Mining Code of 1997 (law no. 1777) governs and
regulates mining activities for the prospecting, exploration and exploitation of mineral resources.Scope
The report outlines governing bodies, governing laws, rights, obligations and key fiscal terms which includes royalty, annual patent, corporate income tax, remittance tax, specific mining tax, complementary mining tax, loss carry forward and value added tax (VAT).Reasons To Buy
To gain an overview of Bolivia’s mining fiscal regime
- The Ministry of Mining and Metallurgy implements and regulates mining and metallurgical policies in the Bolivia.
- Bolivian Mining Corporation (Comibol) is a self-sustaining mining institution responsible for managing the mining supply chain, promoting the diversification of mining and metallurgical activities, and contributing to economic growth and environmental sustainability.
- The Mining Code of 1997 (law No. 1777) governs and regulates mining activities for the prospecting, exploration and exploitation of mineral resources in Bolivia.
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Table The Mining Industry in Bolivia - Fiscal Regime Terms and Other Taxes (%), 2015
- THE BOLIVIAN MINING INDUSTRY - GOVERNING BODIES
- Ministry of Mining and Metallurgy
- Bolivian Mining Corporation (Comibol)
- THE BOLIVIAN MINING INDUSTRY - GOVERNING LAW
- THE BOLIVIAN MINING INDUSTRY - RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- THE BOLIVIAN MINING INDUSTRY - KEY FISCAL TERMS
- Annual Patent
- Table The Mining Industry in Bolivia - Annual Patent (BOB), 2015
- Corporate Income Tax
- Remittance Tax
- Specific Mining Tax
- Complementary Mining Tax
- Loss Carry Forward
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Secondary Research
- Primary Research
- Contact Timetric
- About Timetric
- Timetric's Services