Bank of Singapore Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Bank of Singapore Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bank of Singapore Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bank of Singapore Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bank of Singapore Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bank of Singapore Ltd. (Bank of Singapore) a subsidiary of OCBC Bank (Oversea Chinese Banking Corporation Limited), is a private banking services provider. The bank provides private banking services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence), wealthy families and corporate clients. Its product offering includes fixed income products equities, funds, alternative investment products, structured products, derivatives and universal life insurance. Key services offered by the bank include discretionary and non-discretionary portfolio management solutions, portfolio analysis, market research solutions, foreign exchange services, short term credit solutions and investment risk hedging solutions. It also offers bespoke trust services, estate planning, trust services, wealth planning services, traditional banking services, commercial real estate planning loans on insurance policies and residential real estate financing services. Bank of Singapore is headquartered in Singapore.
- 1 Bank of Singapore Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Bank of Singapore Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Bank of Singapore Ltd. - Business Description
- 1.3 Bank of Singapore Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Bank of Singapore Ltd. - Recent Developments
- 3 Bank of Singapore Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Bank of Singapore Ltd. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Bank of Singapore Ltd. - Strengths
- 3.3 Bank of Singapore Ltd. - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Bank of Singapore Ltd. - Opportunities
- 3.5 Bank of Singapore Ltd. - Threats
- 4 Bank of Singapore Ltd. - History
- 5 Bank of Singapore Ltd. - Key Employees
- 6 Bank of Singapore Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
- 7 Bank of Singapore Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Bank of Singapore Ltd. - Head Office
- 7.2 Bank of Singapore Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Bank of Singapore Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Bank of Singapore Ltd. - History
- Table 3: Bank of Singapore Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Bank of Singapore Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Bank of Singapore Ltd. - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Bank of Singapore Ltd. - Locations
- List of Figures