Bank of the Ozarks, Inc. (OZRK) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Bank of the Ozarks, Inc. (OZRK) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bank of the Ozarks, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bank of the Ozarks, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bank of the Ozarks, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bank of the Ozarks, Inc. (BOI) is a bank holding company, offers retail and commercial banking services through its subsidiaries. It offerings include deposit service such as time deposits, savings, checking, and money market accounts. Loan services consist of real estate, commercial, retail, and agricultural loans. BOI also offers mortgage lending, treasury management, remote deposit capture, financial planning, custodial services, and money management. It offers products and services to individuals, businesses, non-profit and government entities through a network of branch offices, ATMs, and on-line portals in Arkansas, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, Texas, Alabama, South Carolina, New York and California. BOI is headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas, the US.