Amara Mining plc (AMA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Amara Mining plc (AMA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Amara Mining plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Amara Mining plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Amara Mining plc
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Amara Mining plc (Amara) is a gold mining company. It carries out the exploration, development and operation of gold mines in West Africa. The company’s projects include Yaoure, Kalsaka/Sega, and Baomahun. The company owns 100% interest in Yaoure gold project located in Cote d’Ivoire with an average annual production of 279,000 oz (ounce) and the project has mine life of 10 years. The company also owns 100% interest in the Baomahun gold project in Sierra Leone, with a production capacity of 100,000 oz per annum. The company holds mine resources of over nine million ounces. Amara is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
- 1 Amara Mining plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Amara Mining plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Amara Mining plc - Business Description
- 1.3 Amara Mining plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Amara Mining plc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Amara Mining plc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Amara Mining plc - Recent Developments
- 4 Amara Mining plc - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Amara Mining plc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Amara Mining plc - Strengths
- 4.3 Amara Mining plc - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Amara Mining plc - Opportunities
- 4.5 Amara Mining plc - Threats
- 5 Amara Mining plc - History
- 6 Amara Mining plc - Key Employees
- 7 Amara Mining plc - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Amara Mining plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Amara Mining plc - Head Office
- 8.2 Amara Mining plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Amara Mining plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Amara Mining plc - History
- Table 3: Amara Mining plc - Key Employees
- Table 4: Amara Mining plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Amara Mining plc - Subsidiaries