Timetric's "Allianz Partners : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Allianz Partners"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Allianz Partners" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Allianz Partners"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Allianz Partners, a part of Allianz Group, is a specialist provider of B2B2C assistance and insurance solutions in the areas of international health and life; global automotive; global assistance and travel insurance. The company sells its products through various brands including Allianz Automotive, Allianz Assistance, Allianz Care and Nextcare. The company offers solutions including comprehensive maintenance and warranty; life and disability cover; third party liability and roadside assistance; international health plans; medical assistance and travel insurance. It also offers administrative services, claims settlement services, insurance advisory services and other assistance services. The company’s operations are spanned across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and the Asia-Pacific. Allianz Partners is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
- 1 Allianz Partners - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Allianz Partners - Company Overview
- 1.2 Allianz Partners - Business Description
- 1.3 Allianz Partners - Major Products and Services
- 2 Allianz Partners - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Allianz Partners - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Allianz Partners - Recent Developments
- 4 Allianz Partners - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Allianz Partners - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Allianz Partners - Strengths
- 4.3 Allianz Partners - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Allianz Partners - Opportunities
- 4.5 Allianz Partners - Threats
- 5 Allianz Partners - Company Statement
- 6 Allianz Partners - History
- 7 Allianz Partners - Key Employees
- 8 Allianz Partners - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Allianz Partners - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Allianz Partners - History
- Table 3: Allianz Partners - Key Employees
- Table 4: Allianz Partners - Key Employee Biographies