Aldermore Bank plc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Aldermore Bank plc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aldermore Bank plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Aldermore Bank plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Aldermore Bank plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Aldermore Bank PLC (Aldermore Bank) is a provider of banking and financial products and services. The bank offers a range of financial solutions to individual and corporate customers. Its portfolio of products and services includes personal savings account, business savings account, notice accounts, fixed rate accounts and easy access accounts. Aldermore Bank also offers invoice financing, asset financing, property development finance, remortgaging, buy to let mortgages and commercial mortgages. In addition, the bank offers insurance products such as home and content insurance, and landlord insurance. The bank offers its products and services to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs); and homeowners and savers through a network of regional offices across the UK. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aldermore Group plc, a financial services provider based in the UK. Aldermore Bank is headquartered in Peterborough, the UK.
- 1 Aldermore Bank plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Aldermore Bank plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Aldermore Bank plc - Business Description
- 1.3 Aldermore Bank plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Aldermore Bank plc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Aldermore Bank plc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Aldermore Bank plc - Recent Developments
- 4 Aldermore Bank plc - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Aldermore Bank plc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Aldermore Bank plc - Strengths
- 4.3 Aldermore Bank plc - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Aldermore Bank plc - Opportunities
- 4.5 Aldermore Bank plc - Threats
- 5 Aldermore Bank plc - Company Statement
- 6 Aldermore Bank plc - History
- 7 Aldermore Bank plc - Key Employees
- 8 Aldermore Bank plc - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Aldermore Bank plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Aldermore Bank plc - Head Office
- 9.2 Aldermore Bank plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Aldermore Bank plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Aldermore Bank plc - History
- Table 3: Aldermore Bank plc - Key Employees
- Table 4: Aldermore Bank plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Aldermore Bank plc - Locations